AGV AX-9 Carbon Helmet
AGV AX-9 Helmet
Lightness, comfort and adaptability reach the highest technological level in the AGV AX-9. Its superior modularity allows 4 different confi gurations, simply removing the redesigned peak and the ultra-panoramic visor. The lightweight construction of the Carbon+Aramid+Glass fi ber shell provides AGV highest safety standards, while premium interiors are water resistant and extremely comfortable. Aerodynamics and ventilation reach a new standard thanks to new extractors and the new adjustable chin guard port that can direct internal air fl ows where the rider need.
- Shell in Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass engineered in 3 shell sizes with 4-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- Integrated Ventilation System with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head.
- All vents are adjustable.
- Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor.
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools.
- Removable nose guard.
- Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent.
- Interiors’ construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure-free fi t and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable wind protector.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort.
- All parts are easily removable and washable:
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fl uidity) treatments.
- Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock® anti-fog technology.
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps. A dedicated visor mechanism to use when the peak is in the lower position is included in the box.
- Visor micro-opening system to boost airfl ow.
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed.
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked confi guration.
- Double D retention system.
- Ready for generic communication system (not included)
- Weight: 1445 g (in first shell size) / 1365 g (Mono Matt Carbon)
special offer Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts special offer
special offer Moto Helmets motocycle parts on sale
discount Moto Helmets motocycle parts special offer