Arai QV-Pro Triple White Helmet
The new QV-PRO is nothing less than an ultimate sports-touring helmet. It features the advanced VAS technology of the also new RX-7V and even shares the same outer shell, but with different ventilation. This rounder, smoother and stronger shell with an intermediate oval fit offers the important ‘’glancing off’’ properties needed for superior helmet performance at real world impacts.
The QV-PRO features as the second model in line, the VAS (Variable Axis System) visor pivot system that offers a larger smoother and stronger outer shell area. From the very early start, the QV-PRO has been designed as the ultimate all-round helmet with the advanced technology of the RX-7V, but also answering to the demands of the very large segment of sports-touring riders. TheQV-PRO comes standard with the PSS visor, the all-weather solution against fogging, misting and
PB SNC2 Shell Super Fiber and other special synthetic fibers, with superb tensil strength and flexabiliity characteristics, developed for F-1 helmet visor panel, assembled and bonded by Arai experts. Such as the steel belts used to hold a barrel together, with a variety of carefully stacked and molded materials. Newly developed resin creates stronger bonds between shell materials with less weight.
- Optimized ventilation The high-performance ventilation system of the QV-PRO was developed to offer all day long comfort to the rider. Large ducts and vents feature massive inlet and exhaust openings, while the large switches can be easily operated, even with thick gloves. It is this advanced ventilation system that makes the QV-PRO perfect for those long rides in every weather.
- Eco Pure Liner The fully removable interior liner system has been improved with new Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption. With the aim of a softer, deeper and even more comfortable fit we developed a new softer liner frame material. The new liner also has adjustable temple padding that allows for a customized fit.
- VAS-V MV PRO Shade System Arai answer to the problem of sun glare and visor fogging. The VAS-V MV PSS offers an efficient combination of an easy to flip up, lockable sun peak, the VAS-V Max Vision visor and the efficient Pinlock inlay lens. PSS offers protection against sun glare, without effecting the integrity and strength of the helmet shell which could be caused by build-in sun visors.
- Convenient speaker pocket Build in communication systems are popular, but the problem is often that the room for a speaker is limited or just not present, causing unpleasant pressure points. The Chaser-V PRO is equipped with special speaker pockets, offering room for mounting speakers without effecting comfort or fit. (Speaker not included).
- Chin Cover - Attached to the bottom of the helmet, the new chin curtain helps to further accentuate the Egg-shape form. The curtain simulaniously blocks air intrusion from turbulent air below and increases negative pressure to enhance the exhaust function of FFS by drawing more air from the mouth area.
- 5mm ’’Peel Away’’ - 5mm thick removable foam layer on the ear cups/cheek pads and temple pads. Offering more room if desired without the need to purchase an optional headliner or new pads/ear cups.
- Full Support Interior - FCS Cheekpad with ear pocket recess for speakers and 5mm peel away layer for added room if needed. Larger space in mouth area for a more open feeling. Smaller NE nozzle without reduced exhaust efficiency. New emergency release tab positioned at the end of the release strap for easier access by rescue staff. Improved comfort performance with better fiting while being easier to put on and off.
- Five times inspected - Each Arai helmet goes through five separate quality-control departments: after the shell is made, after painting and graphic completion, after assembly and two in-process inspections.
- Washable interior - The premium quality interior of any Arai helmet can be easily cleaned, in place, with mild soap and lukewarm water.
- Handmade - It can take up to five years for our experts to earn the right to create an Arai shell. Each shell can take up to 27 steps and to build one Arai helmet will take about 18 man-hours.
- All-day comfort - All-day comfort with the Arai interior fit and shape together with the finest liner materials and the extensive ventilation system. And thanks to the perfect balance and weight distribution of the helmet, you hardly notice you are wearing an Arai.
- Penetration tested - All Arai helmets are penetration tested, (except Freeway-2, Penta, Astro-Light and VX-Pro Jr) although not required by European helmet standards. The Arai penetration test is performed with a 3kg test cone that strikes from a height of 3m on the helmet.
- Double-D ring device - The flat and D-shaped rings fit smooth against the chin. No moving parts, no corrosion problems and just pulling the tab is enough to loosen the fastener.
- Rounder, smoother, stronger shell - The outer shell of Arai helmets is designed to glide without unnecessary resistance. You don’t want to decelerate your helmet more than necessary. That’s why all Arai vents and ducts are designed to break off during an impact.
- Stronger outer shell - softer inner shell Arai uses a stronger outer shell to spread impact forces and a softer inner shell to absorb remaining energy. The multiple-density EPS inner shell is made using a unique technology of combining three to five densities in various areas as a single component.
- Organic shape - The organic shape of an Arai outer shell offers a more natural appearance, seals better and conforms more to the head’s natural shape for improved comfort, fit and to help minimize wind turbulence.
- 5-year limited warranty - All Arai helmets are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship, and are serviceable only for the properly fitted first user for 5 years from date of first use, but no more than 7 years from date of manufacture.
- Different outer shells - Unlike many other manufacturers Arai provides one size outer shell for each two-helmet sizes for most models. Together with different shaped outer shells for different models it is almost impossible not to find the fit you are looking for.
- Arai In-house test - This Arai helmet is designed to meet the stringent Arai In-house standard requirements, in addition to mandatory standards such as ECE 22-05.
special offer Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts
on sale Moto Helmets motocycle parts discount
special offer Moto Helmets motocycle parts discount
discount Moto Helmets motocycle parts special offer